We combined our ideas with Sarah’s and are very pleased with the end result. We would happily recommend Sarah to other businesses.
Based in Halifax, Parkinson-Spencer Refractories (PSR) is a family-run company which was founded in 1800 and now exports to over 60 countries. They manufacture specialised refractories and engineered products for the glass manufacturing industry and are specialists in glass conditioning.
In May 2015, Sarah started to work on a number of marketing projects in the run-up to PSR going to Glasstec - the trade fair for glass production which is held in Dusseldorf every other year. Projects to date have included:
- Managing the development of a new website
- Production of a 20-page corporate brochure in 5 different languages
- Production of a 12-page newsletter, PSR Review
- Production of new stationery
- Managing photo shoots on site
- Refining PSR's company profile on LinkedIn, along with individual profiles
- Delivering LinkedIn training for key members of the PSR team
- Agreeing and producing a social media content strategy
- Developing a new advertising campaign