Sarah brought fantastic energy and focus to our marketing planning and new website project, with a particularly enlightening insight as to how to use LinkedIn to better reach and engage our target customers, as a result of which our followers have doubled.
Sarah worked with the 3M Business Innovation Centre to help them develop plans to raise their profile, develop brand awareness, and increase commercial revenue from their core services. Unfortunately Coronavirus brought the implementation of the plan to a temporary halt, however this will be resumed as businesses begin to return to some level of normality.
The work with 3M Business Innovation Centre has included:
- Working with the team on brand development and core marketing messages.
- Mentoring support for two marketing employees to help them develop a workable marketing plan.
- Offering advice on key channels and support in developing these.
- Reviewing use of data and looking at ways to best reach out to target businesses using this data.
- Support for the specification and commissioning of a new website redesign to focus on clear messages and gaining higher traction in Google for appropriate searches.
Based in Huddersfield, the 3M Buckley Innovation Centre is a centre for enterprise and innovation for businesses across the region, with a strong focus on SMEs. To find out more about 3M BIC, click here.